Sunday 14 October 2018

FWB? What is that?

The more I grew up, I realized and notice that I actually had no real friends




HOW DO I KNOW THAT I HAVE NO REAL FRIENDS?

1. "The friends" who are constantly kept in touch when I have something in my hand. 

2. "The friends" who only interested when I'm in the top/fame phase.

3. "The friends" who take for granted with friendship and business. 

4. "The friends" who only promise but no action in looking forward to meeting up. 

5. "The friends" who suddenly try to keep close because the bad thing just happened to their life. 

6. "The friends" who only asked out just to only sell their Insurance and Unit Trust. LOLOLOL!!

7. "The friends" who seek friends with benefit. 

8. "The friends" who are suddenly busy out of the blue / missing in action / invisible when I'm explained my condition.


HOW TO GET REAL FRIENDS?

Actually, I feel thankful and glad what happened to me recently. 
Technically, they eliminate themselves in my friends list. It just like auto bounce.. LOL!
With all the list above, its not so hard to know which one are my real friends now! 

Life is so amazing! Quality friends are better than quantity friends. 
Its better to have a real friends from a FAKE ONE


YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rindu

I tak tau la kenapa lately ni I dah makin jarang menulis and update dekat scomed. Semua yang I tulis, semua dalam draft, I belum release lag...

Popular Post